A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
Also serving Duluth, Norcross, Suwanee & Arbor Trace
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident with our care.
As a complimentary service to you, we also:
- Always accept New Patients
- Are PPO providers with Aetna, Ameritas, Cigna, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Guardian, MetLife, and United Concordia.
- Electronically file your insurance claims as a courtesy service to you
- Give you the best possible estimate of dental insurance benefits and out-of-pocket expenses
- Offer blankets, neck pillows and music to make your dental experience more comfortable
- Provide free insurance benefit assessments
- Call, e-mail or mail you a courtesy reminder of your appointment